Chorizo sausage 100g
Cumberland sausage 6-8
Baked beans 2 x 400g tins
Cheese (optional) 300g
Chopped tomatoes 400g
1. Light the Aquaforno using a fuel of your choice. Let the bbq grills heat up with a paella pan on the top.
2. Grill the Cumberland sausages to half cook them, and get a nice char on them. Then leave these to the side. Dice the chorizo sausage, and when the paella pan is nice and hot, add a drizzle of olive oil and cook the chorizo. When it starts to crisp up, add the sliced onions, peppers and cook until soft, followed by the diced potatoes.
3. Add the beans and the chopped tomatoes and let it come to a boil. Then, add the Cumberland sausages. Place the lid on top of the pan and let cook for 15 minutes until it thickens and the potatoes are soft.
4. Crack the eggs right on top and cook for 5/8 minutes.
5. Grill some crusty bread and serve up your perfect 1 pan breakfast for a very satisfying meal.