Chicken thighs 400g
Chicken legs 400g
Onions, sliced 200g
Chipotle paste 4 tbsp
Garlic, chopped 2 cloves
Tinned chopped tomatoes 2 x 400g tins
Chicken stock 200ml
Basmati rice 100g
Lemon juice 1 lemon
Paprika 2 tbsp
Cumin 2 tbsp
Tandoori Masala powder 2 tbsp
Salt/Pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, add chicken, chipotle paste, salt, pepper and lemon juice together.
2. Mix well and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Light the Aquaforno up with the grills on. Place and cook the chicken thighs and legs on the grill until fully cooked.
4. Chop the thighs into pieces and leave to the side for later.
5. Place the pizza stone on and heat the Aquaforno to 200c, with a light flame touching the bottom of the stone. In a heavy bottom dish, add oil then onions and cook out, followed by garlic and the spices.
6. Add the tinned tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to the boil.
7. Add basmati rice, mix around and add chicken back in. Place a lid on and let cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Take the chicken legs and place on top at the end of cooking with some chopped parsley.