Flank Steak 1 1/5
Olive Oil 70g
Lime juice 30g
Soy Sauce 20g
Garlic Cloves Crushed 3g
Salt/Pepper To Taste
Garlic Cloves Crushed 2g
Fresh Oregano 60g
Parsley leaves 128g
Medium Onion: Chopped 1/2g
Lime juice 4g
Orange juice 4g
Cider Vinegar 3g
Olive Oil 60g
Dried Chilli Flakes 3g
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Mix all ingredients together excluding the steak.
2. Add steak to container or a seal-able bag, add marinade and mix and massage the marinade into the meat.
3. Close up or cling film and chill in an icebox for about 30 minutes.
1. Blend all ingredients except the oil with a pestle and mortar.
2. Start mixing and slowly adding in the oil.
3. You want the Chimichurri to be slightly smooth but with bits in it still.
4. Taste, and add seasoning as needed.
5. Keep in a sealed jar or bag for a minimum of 1 hour.
1. Fire up Aquaforno to reach a temp of 200c or higher, using grill or paella pan.
2. Once at 200c, take steak out of marinade and place straight onto the grill and sear the meat quickly cooking for 2/3 minutes on each side for a rare steak.
3. Take off and rest for 5 minutes.
4. Once rested, slice the steak on an angle about 1/2 inch thick.
5. Place on serving board and top with chimichurri sauce.
6. Serve with some roasted potatoes, or grilled corn on the cob.