Chicken thighs 1KG
Plain yoghurt 500g
Garlic cloves, minced 1
Lemon, zested 1
Chaat masala 2tbsp
Garam masala 1tbsp
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken thighs with all the other ingredients. Mix together and leave to marinade for an hour, but preferably overnight.
2. Heat the grill on the Aquaforno, cook the chicken thighs skin side down first until cooked through and tender.
3. On the level above, place the pizza stone.
4. To make the cucumber salad, remove the seeds, small dice the cucumber.
5. Finely chop one red onion, add to the cucumber, zest of one lemon, add a tsp of salt and half of the juice from a lemon.
6. Finely chop the stems of the coriander stems add to the cucumber.
7. Mix everything together and add a small spoon of mint sauce.
8. Leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
9. Serve with a crisp salad and our super easy Pitta Bread