Cod loin, diced (any meaty white fish will work) 400g
Red onions, sliced 2
Red thai curry paste 4tbsp
Red chilli, seeded and sliced 1
Ginger paste 1tbsp
Garlic paste 2tbsp
Coriander, chopped 1 bunch
Mixed bell peppers, chopped 2
Tinned chopped tomatoes 2 x 400g tins
Coconut milk 2 x 400g tins
Salt/pepper to taste
Lime cut it quarters 1
OR MAKE YOUR OWN PASTE:
White pepper corns 3tsp
Cumin powder 1tsp
Coriander, chopped 1/2 bunch
Coriander powder 1tsp
Dry red chillies (spur) soaked in warm water for 10 minutes 8
Garlic cloves 5
Shallots, peeled and chopped 7
Lemongrass, sliced 1
Kaffir lime leaves 3
Shrimp paste 2tsp
Olive oil 6tbsp
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large dish on the pizza stone with a high flame.
Peel, finely slice and add the onion along with the curry paste, mix well and then cook for 10 minutes, or until the onion is soft and golden. Stirring occasionally, add in the garlic and ginger paste and mix.
2. Add the peppers and cook for 5 minutes, keeping they flame rather high on the bottom of the pizza stone to get a nice searing heat.
3. Finely chop the chilli, pick the coriander leave and finely slice the stalks.
Reduce the heat by opening the bottom door or add a large piece of wood to drop the temperature.
4. Add the coconut milk and mix together.
5. Then add in the beansprouts.
6. Remove the lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Add the diced fish and let poach in the sauce.
7. Scatter over the coriander leaves, or some nice sriracha sauce and a squeeze of fresh lime, then serve.
To make your own paste:
Add all ingredients into a food processor or a blender and plus mix until it starts to come together, then blend for a few minutes and leave for a minimum of an hour.”