Chicken thighs 1 KG
Bell peppers sliced 2
Onions sliced 2
Oregano 2 tbsp
Chopped tomatoes 400g
Cumin 2 tsp
Coriander 2 tsp
Mild chilli powder 2 tbsp
Salt / Pepper to taste
Corn tortillas 1 pack
Manchego cheese grated
1. Start off by heating up the Aquaforno
2. Season your chicken with salt and pepper then grill your chicken and when its fully cooked, cut it up and leave to the side.
3. Place a pan onto the grill, add a tbsp of oil followed by the onions, peppers, and spices.
4. Cook for 5 minutes until onions begin to soften.
5. Add tinned tomatoes and the grilled chicken and leave to cook for 10 minutes.
6. Check the seasoning and then let cool.
7. Place the pizza stone on the top of the Aquaforno and allow the Aquaforno to get to 200.c
8. Take the cooled chicken mix and begin filling the corn tortillas up. Wrap them and place into a baking dish, with a little of the sauce on the bottom first.
9. Place the grated cheese on top and bake for 15 minutes until fully heated through and cheese has melted.