Onions chopped 2
Celery stalk chopped 1
Carrot chopped 1
Garlic cloves chopped 2
Vegetable stock 1L
Green lentils 300g
Salt & pepper
1. In a medium size pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil and place on the pizza stone in the top section.
2. Add chopped onions, celery and carrots to the pan. Cook until soft.
3. Once soft, add the garlic, paprika and lentils.
4. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Cover with the lid and let simmer for 45 minutes until the lentils have broken down.
5. Check seasoning and serve with some nice crusty bread and cheese.