Baking potatoes 1.5KG
Olive oil 30ml
Smoked paprika 3tbsp
Dried thyme 2tbsp
Dried coriander 1tsp
Mixed herbs 2tbsp
Mild chilli powder 2tbsp
1. Light the Aquaforno. These can be cooked in the top oven or on the grill if you are cooking something simultaneously.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into wedges and rinse under water.
3. Place potatoes in a bowl.
4. Add all ingredients together and mix well.
5. Place the potatoes into a baking dish or use foil to make a dish.
6. When the flames have subsided, place on the grill.
7. Roast on the grill for 40 minutes, until crispy on the outside and beautifully soft inside.
8. Use as a side dish or a quick snack with some dips.