Lamb Neck: Large dice 1KG
Onions: Diced 2
100g, Butter 100g
Carrots: Peeled and thickly sliced 4
Lamb Stock 800ml
Fresh Rosemary 2
Dried Thyme 2tsp
Dried Cranberries 100g
Red Wine 30ml
Garlic clove 1
Parsnips: large chop 2
Medium potatoes: sliced 4/600g
Bay leaf 2
1. In a large bowl, mix the diced lamb and flour with salt until lightly dusted.
2. Preheat the Aquaforno to 190c with the pizza stone on.
3. Heat the oil in a non stick pan on top of the pizza stone and fry the lamb in a couple batches until nice and browned on all sides.
4. Add butter, and then the onions and carrots into the pan and cook out for a few minutes
5. Add garlic, thyme, rosemary and a bay leaf to the pan
6. Let cook for a minute then de-glaze with the red wine.
7. Place the lamb back in, add a sprinkle some more flour into the pan and make a roux with the butter.
8. Add all of the other ingredients and stir well
9. Bring to the boil and thicken. Then, transfer into a casserole dish
10. Close up the Aquaforno and feed with more fuel to reach temp again.
11. Slice the potatoes and arrange on top of the lamb mix
12. Place into the Aquaforno and cook for about 1 hour until lamb is nice and soft.