Lamb Neck: Large dice 1KG
Onions: Diced 2
100g, Butter 100g
Carrots: Peeled and thickly sliced 4
Lamb Stock 800ml
Fresh Rosemary 2
Dried Thyme 2tsp
Dried Cranberries 100g
Red Wine 30ml
Garlic clove 1
Parsnips: large chop 2
Medium potatoes: sliced 4/600g
Bay leaf 2
- In a large bowl, mix diced lamb and flour with salt until lightly dusted.
- Preheat Aquaforno to 190c with pizza stone on.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan on top of the pizza stone and fry the lamb in a couple batches, until nice and browned on all sides.
- Add butter, and then add onions, carrots and into the pan and cook out for a few minutes
- Add garlic, thyme, rosemary and bay leaf
- Let cook for a minute then deglaze with the red wine.
- Place the lamb back in, add a sprinkle of more flour to the pan and make a roux with the butter.
- Add all of the other ingredients and stir well
- Bring to the boil and thicken. Then, transfer into a casserole dish
- Close up the Aquaforno and feed with more fuel to reach temp again.
- Slice the potatoes and arrange on top of the lamb mix
- Place into the Aquaforno and cook for about 1 hour until lamb is nice and soft.