Shredded carrots 3
Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced, Half
Bean sprouts 200g
Grated garlic clove 1
Spring onion 1 bunch
Corn flour 2 tbsp
Grated ginger 3tbsp
Spring roll wrapper
Mild red chilli, Thinly sliced 1
Soy sauce 50ml
Sesame seed oil 2tbsp
1. Set the Aquaforno up with the paella pan attached.
2. Once all the veg is prepped, add the carrots to the pan and start cooking them out, followed by the rest of the veg.
3. Cook the vegetables until they are soft. Get rid of most of the moisture.
4. Cool down and then add the soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and cornflour and mix well. Let cool completely.
5. Clean paella pan and fill with enough oil to shallow fry the spring rolls.
6. Take the spring roll paper and make a diamond shape. Add a spoonful of the mixture to the bottom and fold and roll the spring rolls.
7. Take the bottom over the top of the filling the roll once, wipe a little water on the edges then bring in the sides to the middle and roll all the way until the end.
8. Once the they’re all rolled, fry them at 170c on the oil or you can bake them in the oven using the pizza stone until nice and golden brown.