Sliced Red Cabbage 2
Star Anise 2
Butter: Softened 500g
Cinnamon stick 1
Caster Sugar 100g
Red Wine Vinegar 40g
- Cut the cabbage into 1/4 then thinly slice
- Heat up a large pan and add half of the butter.
- Once melted, add cabbage and salt and stir. Place lid on and let stew low and slow for a 10/15 minutes.
- Add vinegar, cinnamon and star anise and stir. Place the lid back on for 30-40 minutes very low and slow to not let catch.
- Add the rest of the butter and sugar and let cook out for another 20/25 minutes until reduced and wilted by half, it should be nice and sticky.