|130g, Butter softened|
|185g, Plain Flour|
- Heat the Aquaforno to 180c, place the pizza stone on but try not to have any direct flames hitting the bottom of it.
- In a bowl, mix sugar and butter together. Slowly add in the flour until you get a thick paste.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured surface until its 1/2cm thick.
- Cut into shapes and put on a baking tray, drizzle with more sugar on top.
- Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Bake for 15 minutes until slightly starting to colour, leave to cool.