Softened butter 130g
Plain Flour 185g
1. Heat the Aquaforno to 180c, place the pizza stone on but try not to have any direct flames hitting the bottom of it.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and butter together. Slowly add in the flour until you get a thick paste.
3. Roll out onto a lightly floured surface until its 1/2 cm thick.
4. Cut into shapes and put on a baking tray, drizzle with more sugar on top.
5. Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
6. Bake for 15 minutes until slightly starting to colour, leave to cool.