|690g, Beef Mince (10%)|
|200ml, Dark Stout Beer|
|1, Large White Onion: Chopped|
|3tbs, Tomato Paste|
|2tsp, Chilli Powder|
|3tbs, Ground Cumin|
|10g, Coriander: Roughly chopped|
|3tbp, Dried Oregano|
|3tsp, Garlic Powder|
|3tsp, Onion Powder|
|1 tsp, Cayenne powder (optional)|
|800g,Chopped Tinned Tomatoes|
|400g, Red Kidney beans: Drained|
|2, Bell Pepper : Small Diced|
|Spring onion: Thinly sliced greens|
|Sour Cream ( Optional)|
- Heat up a dutch oven or cast iron pan with high walls, on top of the pizza stone or straight onto of the grills.
- Once hot add a little oil, and the beef mince.
- Break down the mince making sure is getting evenly cooked and browned.
- Once meet is nice and brown, take out and leave in a bowl for later.
- Add: onions, garlic and tomato paste to the pot and cook out until they start to soften up. Then add spices: cumin, coriander, chilli powder, oregano, paprika, garlic and onion powder, cook out for a few minutes.
- Deglaze with stout beer and let liquid reduce for a few minutes.
- Bringing the temp down to a medium low heat.
- Add mince back in and mix around for a few minutes
- Followed by, tinned tomatoes, kidney beans, peppers.
- Close the oven door and let stew for 20 minutes.
- Check seasoning.
- Add chopped coriander through it (optional)
- Enjoy it with some fresh and warm jalapeño bread