|4, Red peppers|
|30g, Olive Oil|
|2, Garlic Cloves Crushed|
|20g, Sherry Vinegar|
|100g, Blanched Peeled Almonds|
|4g, Smoked Paprika|
|20g, Fresh Parsley|
|1, Large Cauliflower|
- Bring a large enough pot for the cauliflower to fit in to the boil with salted water
- Once to the boil submerge cauliflower in and boil for 3 minutes.
- Take out and place on a wire rack to cool down
**Blanching the cauliflower in salted water make the roasting time quicker and also allows to season the veg, keeping it moist will stop it from drying as much in the oven.**
Grill of the red pepper until they’re nice and charred
- Add all indigents to a food processor
- Start mixing and slowly adding in the oil.
- You want the romesco to be slightly smooth but with bits in it still.
- Once blended bring to a pan and cook out for a few minutes on simmer, check the seasoning.
- Once cooked out remove from heat and keep aside for later
- Or keep in a sealed jar or bag for another day, it can also be frozen down.
- Fire up Auqaforno to reach a temp of 190/250c rotisserie .
- Once at a proper temp take the blanched cauliflower brush with a little sauce.
- Once in try to roast nice and slowly turn and base with more sauce every so often and cook for 20/30 minutes. ( keep lid off when rotisserie to allow enough smoke to escape as it will flame up with the sauce drips down)
- Place on serving board and top with Romesco sauce, sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley and grated manchego cheese (optional)
- Serve with some roasted or grilled peppers and rice.